It’s name is Milou, Snoopy or Pluto, it is now welcome at Hôtel Château Laurier Québec!
Here are some important rules to guarantee everyone’s comfort (exception for service animals). Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
- Extra charges of $35 per day are required. We offer:
- Bowls for the stay
- Treat upon arrival for doggie
- A dispenser and droppings bags
- Only one dog per room, maximum of approximately 35 kg / 75 pound.
- While outside of your room, the animal must be on a leash.
- A selection of Classic Rooms has been done to welcome you faithful friend.
- Access to the St-Hubert dining room, the interior courtyard, the pool and spa areas, the massage room and the fitness room is prohibited for animals. You are allowed to go across the hotel lobby with your pet on a leash, but you cannot stop there.
- Should you leave your animal alone in the room, you must inform our Reception Team and you shall be joinable by phone at all times.
- The cleaning of the room during the stay must be done without the presence of the animal inside it. Please contact the team to make arrangements.
- You will have the responsibility to pick up your animal’s droppings at once, whether inside or outside your room.
- All damages caused to the room will be charged on your credit card. This applies to noise nuisances as well.
- The customer assumes all financial and moral responsibility in the event that another hotel guest is the victim of his animal during an incident occurring within the establishment.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and discharge the hotel, its owners and managers from all liability for any damage caused by their animal. The hotel reserves the right to legally sue the owner of the animal.