Adapted to your needs
Our staff will be pleased to take extra care when they meet you, to make you feel welcome... and make sure you're perfectly safe.
Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec's doors at the main entry are equipped with an automatic opening system. Elevators are fitted with a vocal synthesizer that announces the arrival at each floor and braille figures are on all control panel buttons.
Keroul Honor is awarded at the annual gala of the Grands Prix du tourisme québécois to highlight the work of tourism and cultural industries managers that provide accessible services to people with restricted physical ability. In 2014, Keroul Honor was awarded to Alain Girard, President and CEO of Hôtel Château Laurier Québec.
- 2 rooms with king bed with shower stalls equipped with a bench and ramps
- 6 rooms with queen or king bed with bathtubs equipped with a bench and ramps
- Soap dispensers in bathrooms and adapted showerheads
- Chevre-Feuille eco-friendly bath products
- Arm supports have been added to the toilet stands
- Large adapted work table
- Adjusted furniture of the room and the bathroom
- TV with Pay per View movies
- Radio alarm clock
- Free High Speed Internet
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Coffee machine with organic fair-trade coffee, tea, sugar and coffee creamer
- Space to move in wheelchair
- Adjusted magic eye
from November 1st to April 30th +