Services & Commodities
All the services you need
At a glance
Hôtel Château Laurier Québec is ideally located in the heart of the city, on Parliament Hill, nestled between the Plains of Abraham, a vast urban park, the lively Grande Allée street and a few blocks from the Québec City Convention Center. Only a 35-minute drive from the Jean-Lesage International Airport (YQB).
The hotel is also within 5-minute walk of historic district of the Old Québec. This amazing sector is recognized as a UNESCO world heritage site since 1985 and is the birthplace of the French civilisation of North America. To this day, Québec is the only city where the fortification wall remains intact since the 17th century.
The modern traveller will appreciate the possibility to walk to most major landmarks, to wonderful restaurants and numerous boutiques. This particularity of our hotel is praised in most of the hotel TripAdvisor's customer feedbacks. It is the perfect place to experience the true French heritage of Québec City in a multi-language service.
The Hôtel Chateau Laurier Québec is owned and managed by the Girard family. The third generation is now involved in pursuing the journey of being among the city's preeminent four-star establishments. An industry-leading in environmental actions and proud to be the first “francoresponsable” recognized hotel in the America.
* Downtown Québec City hotel located near the historic walled city.
* Full service hotel with restaurant St-Hubert, Institut Payot health center, indoor salt water pool, sauna, two year-round outdoor spas.
* 282 spacious guestrooms, 17 meeting space and an inner four season garden.
* Award-winning catering facilities George-V Quebec's premiere event caterer.
For a stay up to your expectations, Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec offers a whole range of services and amenities:
- 8 wheelchair accessible rooms
- 6 adjoining rooms
- Saltwater indoor pool and Finnish sauna (6:00 am to 10:00 pm)
- Personal flotation devices for children on request ($)
- Outdoor spas (hours according to seasons)
- Fitness room open 24/7
- Many body care and massage services ($)
- Various business services ($) (front desk and concierge)
- 17 meeting rooms($) with sustainable meeting program support
- George V, catering and banquet services ($)
- Rest area with fireplace and electronic wine bar in the lobby
- Electronic wine bars on two floors and in the lobby ($)
- Free high speed Internet in all guestrooms
- Video player on request ($)
- Refrigerator on request ($)
- Safe-deposit box in every room
- Dry-cleaning and laundry ($)
- Room service - breakfast and meals ($)
- Restaurant on site ($)
- Continental and American breakfast ($)
- Express check-in
- Concierge service
- Valet service ($) and luggage handling
- Safe indoor parking with cameras ($)
- Electric vehicle recharging station and free parking for electric vehicle
- Free national newspapers in the lobby
- Convenience store on site
- Ice machines and soft drinks vending machines on various floors
- Umbrella on request with deposit
Unique in Quebec City and just for you!
We've added more than 20 new partners to the Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec Treasure Chest! By staying at Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec, you get instant discounts at our choice partners. With an offer meeting your tastes, the Treasure Chest will make you discover Quebec City, its shops, its attractions and its restaurants!More details